YouTube is the most popular social site that specializes in video sharing, where content creators submit videos to YouTube users, yet YouTube has very strict laws and conditions for videos that are posted on the site, and when these videos are violated, the channel is punished by YouTube and the conditions for uploading videos to YouTube is not using audio in YouTube videos without copyright. If someone publishes a video that contains an audio file or music that does not own their copyright, it may be punished by deleting the video and disabling profit through this video and so on.
On the other hand, you can get audio clips for use in your videos without copyright, which means that you will not be punished if you use any of these audio in your videos, and you can get these clips through YouTube itself or through some other source, and below we explain You detail it.
What will happen when I use a voice containing rights on YouTube?
YouTube contains a content tracking system that tracks how to use music that contains copyright on YouTube. Through this method, YouTube can discover any video that contains unauthorized sounds.
In this case, YouTube takes action against this video, and this may include the following:
- YouTube mutes the video containing the copyrighted music, and the video remains available but without audio.
- YouTube prevents this video from monetizing with ads.
- In the worst case, YouTube may completely delete the video from the site and will punish the channel.
In general, if you upload a video on YouTube that contains an audio clip that has copyright, then YouTube will send you a warning about this matter, and the punishment on your channel depends on the owner of the original content.
Here’s also: How to download YouTube videos to Android and iPhone 2020
How to use audio in YouTube videos without copyright?
- First go to YouTube And log in by entering your Google account information.
- After that click on the profile icon at the top and choose YouTube Studio.
- Now, through the sidebar, click on “Audio Library”.
- Here you will see a list of a lot of audio files that you can use in your videos without problems.
- In front of you, you will find different tabs, namely the “Music” tab and the “Sound Effects” tab.
- Through the music tab you can get a lot of distinctive music clips available for use.
- You can also sort tracks by categories, or search by entering a few words.
- With the Sounds tab, you can also get free and available sounds for use on YouTube videos.
- Click any clip you want and you will notice the file information appear below it.
- From the menu above click on the percentage of work and choose Work should be attributed First Work should be attributed.
- You will now see a list of copyrighted music files that you can use without problems.
- Click on the audio file you want to know its information and requirements for use.
- If you choose Work Ratios, be sure to write the source in the video description so that your video is not deleted, otherwise it is not required.
Another way to use audio in YouTube videos is without copyright
There is another way through which you can use the audio in YouTube videos without copyright is by communicating with the owner of the music file itself instead of downloading it through YouTube, however this method requires a much longer time as the communication with the studio or the owner of the original content It takes a long time so you can use the previous method as it is considered better and faster.
Through these two methods you can get free audio clips for your videos without worrying about deleting your video or channel, and you should always make sure not to use audio clips or videos that contain copyright as this may harm your channel a lot and may lead to Close it completely.