Search Engine Cafe Search Engine Cafe – teach me website – the latest articles and coverage for everything related to technology in the simplest form
Instagram is one of the biggest social networking platforms for sharing photos and videos, as well as stories, “Stories”. It makes us share happy moments with friends and family easily. On a personal level, you can always share your trips and stories through the Instagram platform and interact with friends and family.
And on a practical level, the consumer’s eyes can often make purchases before he himself does this. The way the products are presented is considered very pleasant and appropriate to Instagram and helps many world-famous and even novice brands to carry out the process of selling and promoting products easily. The number of brands has reached Trade on Instagram, approximately 25 million accounts, let alone the number of consumers on the same application.
And that is what makes Instagram for some more than just an application and the application continues to evolve in order to become always consistent with the requirements of the times and users and below we will learn how to link an Instagram account to a Facebook account and the benefits that accrue to us from this matter.
How to link an Instagram account to a Facebook account
You can do this easily with the following steps:
- Open the Instagram application on your phone, and on the main Instagram screen, click on the profile picture in the right corner of the bar below.
- After opening your personal account file on Instagram, click on the three lines in the top right corner.
- After that click on the “Settings” settings at the bottom of the screen as shown in the picture below.
- Settings will open a long menu, choose “Account” and click on it.
- Your accounts page will appear, click on the “Linked Accounts” to link an Instagram account to a Facebook account.
- Click on the Facebook tab to log in so that you can make sure that the Instagram account is linked to your correct Facebook account.
See also: Best Instagram video editing apps for Android 2020
- Now the Instagram account has been successfully linked to the Facebook account, and you can share your Instagram photos on your Facebook account.
- You can also share an Instagram account with your Facebook page if you are addicted to one of the pages.
Watch also: Explanation of how to provide data on Instagram (browse the application using less data)
The advantages of linking an Instagram account to a Facebook account
There are many advantages that you can take advantage of when your Instagram and Facebook accounts are linked and are more related to increasing the branding and access to more customers and do not forget that this enhances the customer’s confidence in the product, whether in the case of announcing it on Facebook or announcing it on Instagram, so the customer became sure that the trademark owner is one and there is no fraud or fraud.
The Facebook user base is much larger than the Instagram user base, and therefore you can benefit from linking the Instagram account to the Facebook account to obtain a greater number of followers, which expands your customer base with the lowest cost of time and the lowest cost of money, through one click you can publish your product or image in Both accounts.
Considering that the Instagram platform gives priority to the most attractive posts, that is, the most get likes, and therefore the likes you get on Facebook can help increase your content rating.
Instagram helps you to increase the mass base of your brand through more than 200 million users and 75 million active users, which makes there always a great appetite for displaying products on Instagram because it is considered a large market through which you can find many sellers as well as consumers .
The more your product is linked to several accounts on different social media sites, the more customers can be reached and the more the sales process and the ability to identify consumer tastes to the extent that helps you to develop your product to suit the customers desires.
Thus, linking an Instagram account to a Facebook account is of great importance to commercial accounts and on a personal level, it helps to introduce your friends to your Instagram account easily, which means increasing your followers and increasing your likes.
How to link an Instagram account to Facebook account Amr Ibrahim