Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms for photos and videos, where a lot of publications and media are shared on the application daily, but unfortunately you cannot Download Instagram videos on iPhone Directly through the application, which means that you will not be able to save videos to your phone until you can view them without internet.
However there are many ways by which you can download Instagram videos to your phone, you can use Siri personal assistant, you can also download Instagram videos through the browser, and you can also use an external application from the video download apps, below we discuss with you each of these methods in detail .
The first way: download Instagram videos through Siri
You can download Instagram videos to iPhone using Siri shortcuts, by means of a shortcut called Instagram Media Saver, which is a shortcut that allows you to download pictures and videos from the Instagram application, provided that the account of the video publisher is public, and here is the full explanation below:
- Initially download the shortcut to your iPhone by clicking on the following link: Instagram Media Saver Then install it.
- Now it will show you a preview of the entire shortcut and all the actions you can take, scroll down and tap tap Add Untrusted Shortcut.
- Now the shortcut will be ready to work to download videos from Instagram. Log in to Instagram, search for the image or video you want to download and click on the three-point mark in the upper right corner of the video.
- With the options that appear, click on Share to open the sharing menu, then scroll down and choose Instagram Media Saver.
- Now the shortcut will fetch the media in the link, and it will offer you two or more options for downloading, choose the option next to it for a period of time and then click on Done.
You may be interested in: Explain how to save data on Instagram (browse the app with less data)
Method 2: Download Instagram videos through an external application
Repost: For Instagram is one of the most popular and best videos download apps from Instagram, this application is easy to use and it also allows you to download all videos through Instagram, whether from public accounts or private accounts. Here is how to use the application as follows:
- Initially, download the application through the App Store on your iPhone, through the following link: Download Repost: For Instagram.
- After that enter the Instagram application and search for the video you want to download and then click on the three-point mark and choose “Copy link” or “Copy link”.
- Now enter the Repost: For Instagram app and you will notice that the app accesses the video automatically once you access it, here click on the video thumbnail.
- A new interface will now appear, click on the Share button in the top right, and then choose Save video.
Note: If you want to download a video published by a personal account or a special account on Instagram, the application will ask you to enter the login data into your Instagram account so that the application can access and download this video.
Method 3: Use the Safari browser
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone and then enter the following link: downloadgram.com.
- In the middle of the page, paste the Instagram video link, then click on Download, then a download video will appear, click on it at length.
- Now click on Download Linked File and the video will start downloading directly to iCloud.
- If you want to download it to your phone, play the video, then click on the three-point mark and choose Save video.